Firefighter warning after oven left unattendedBy Jon Nurse
December 20, 2012
A fire crew was sent to a home in Great Hollands last night to find an unattended smoking oven.
Firefighters from Bracknell fire station attended the home in Holbeck at 11.20pm and discovered the owner was asleep as smoke filled the building.
Watch manager Michael Fulwell said: "The man came back late in the evening, put on some chips and fell asleep.
"It could have been a lot worse than it was. There was a lot of smoke in the house.
"Last thing at night is not a good time to be cooking."