School pupils evacuated due to electrical fireBy Caroline Cook
December 13, 2011
A school classroom was evacuated this afternoon after a small electrical fire broke out.
Pupils at Wellington College in Crowthorne had to abandon their lessons after the small fire broke out at around 11.30am.
Fire fighters from Bracknell fire station were called to the school but a teacher had already extinguished the fire using dry powder.
The fire crew was at the scene for around an-hour-and-a-quater to make sure the site was safe.