Applause filled Bracknell's council chamber last night (Wednesday) as a new Borough Mayor and deputy were chosen to serve the borough for t…
A row of shops had to be evacuated this afternoon after Lloyds Pharmacy staff became concerned about a strange smell.
Bracknell MP Dr Phillip Lee held a public meeting in Bracknell where he outlined his plans for a "super-hospital".
An explorer from Easthampstead trekking in the Arctic was hospitalised in a ferocious snow storm in which his fellow explorer died.
Garages belonging to a listed building will be torn down and two houses could be built if controversial planning applications are approved.
Drivers are warned of road closures ahead of the sell-out Bracknell Half Marathon on Sunday.
Councillors have approved the preferred contractor to expand a primary school to cope with increasing demand in pupil places.
Benefit claimants could be hit with a £50 fine if they fail to keep the council up to date with changes to their circumstances.
Bracknell MP Dr Phillip Lee will be holding his final public meeting to discuss his vision of a new regional Thames Valley Hospital on Thur…
Drivers are being urged to stop leaving items on display in cars as a spate of thefts from vehicles continues.
Latest news on getbracknell
- > CCTV images released of men wanted in connection with air rifle shooting
- > Look In Cafe could close
- > Handbag stolen after door was left unlocked
- > Burglars steal jewellery in Crowthorne
- > £2.5 million to improve link between A329 and M4 welcomed
- > Man charged with indecently assaulting two girls under 16
- > Shed destroyed in garden blaze