CCTV images of a group of men wanted in connection with an air rifle shooting have been released.
Three services caring for nearly 22,000 patients at Heatherwood Hospital will close within seven months, according to health bosses.
Retained firefighters may be at risk as fire services consider replacing them with full-time crews.
Two teenagers have been arrested in connection with a pub brawl where two men were injured when an air rifle was fired.
Bosses at Heatherwood Hospital have agreed to pay out more than £500,000 in damages after a little boy was left disabled for life following…
Primary school children marked Fairtrade Fortnight by creating an outfit for their science skeleton out of Fairtrade packaging.
A 21-year-old man connected with the murder of Simon Large has been jailed for 15 months for perverting the course of justice.
Campaigners protested against the closure of three services at Heatherwood Hospital.
A man who shot an air rifle during a fight is being hunted by police.
Frimley Park Hospital looks set to bail out its debt-ridden Berkshire neighbour after a deal between the two trusts took a substantial step…
Latest news on getbracknell
- > Locked out teen gets hand stuck in letter box
- > Police updates: Appeal for information over robbery and problems with shoplifting and thefts
- > Ringmead closed due to burst water mains
- > Secretary of State for Education Michael Gove visits Bracknell
- > Attainment gap between those on free school meals and those not biggest in country
- > CCTV images released of men wanted in connection with air rifle shooting
- > Look In Cafe could close